We are looking to expand our team due to recent client wins and ambitious growth plans. We are skilled, honest, meticulous and enjoy what we do – and are looking to recruit a high-flying account handler that shares the same values.
Position: PR & Marketing Account Director
Salary: £Competitive (depending on experience)
Contract Type: Permanent
From day one you’ll be working with successful B2B brands across automotive, construction and professional services sectors.
A hands-on role, you’ll lead from the front, mentoring members of the team and building key client relationships thanks to seamless management and delivery of a wide range of brand development, design, social media, PR and digital projects.
You’ll ensure a high level of client service, efficient processes, creative excellence and financial success of projects through the studio – all of which will be key to driving commercial growth.
The experience you’ll need:
- You’ll be an agency experienced Senior Account Manager or Account Director – minimum 5 years in a client facing role – ready to make the next step
- PR experience will be essential – developing, managing and implementing B2B public relations programmes
- Strong writing skills will be essential and other design/branding/digital agency experience would be the ideal combination
- You’ll have a strong commercial focus to proactively grow and develop revenue within existing clients. You’ll also be comfortable working on pitches and proposals to bring in and develop new clients.
The skills you’ll need:
- Running PR / design / digital campaigns – from brief to implementation and then delivery.
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Proven trade media relations skills
- Strong organisational skills – maintaining detailed reports for all accounts and expertise in handling a range of projects in different disciplines
- Business development skills with proven track record of success
- A keen attention to detail and always with an eye on financial impact
- Hands-on, energetic style with a confident and persuasive approach
- Personable, hardworking, excellent under pressure
What you’ll get:
In return for your talents, a competitive salary is on offer (depending on experience) as well as a car allowance, 32 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), contributory pension scheme and life insurance. This is a chance to really make your mark and thrive in a senior role at an exciting time for the agency.
If you think you’ve got what it takes then please email your CV and a few words about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org